These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions upon which Big Blossom Flowers makes this website available to you and on which we provide our service for delivery of flowers and other associated products under Big Blossom Flowers.
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence between us the company (Big Blossom Flowers) and you (the customer). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions.
If you wish to ask us anything about the terms and conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please e-mail us via our 'contact' page or telephone us on 01759 373517.
- All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to change all or some of the contents or packaging with an item of equal or greater value without notice.
- Prices include VAT charged at the current rate.
- Special requests for delivery times will not be guaranteed. We will always try to adhere to your requested preference wherever possible.
- If you are not satisfied in anyway with the service that you have received please let us know and your complaint will be investigated. If we are satisfied that your complaint is genuine, a replacement or refund will be given. This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
- Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended date of delivery of your purchase.
- The customer has the right to cancel an order for unused non-perishable goods within 7 days without giving a reason. The customer can be asked to return the goods, but will not be charged for returning them. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel, we will return their money within 30 days of cancellation. This is in line with the European Directive in distance selling which is incorporated into UK law by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- Big Blossom Flowers will never share your confidential personal information with anyone and abides by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Orders must be placed by 5pm for next day delivery. All deliveries will be made on your chosen date between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm.
- Delivery is not available on a Sunday or on public holidays. Our hours of business are 8.30am-5.00pm from Monday to Friday and 8.30am-4.00pm on Saturday.
- Please ensure that you enter full and accurate details, including the name, address and postcode of the recipient. We will not accept responsibility for any orders, which are not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete information being supplied by you.
- In the event the recipient is not in, the flowers will be either left with a neighbour, a reception or in a suitable place near to the door. If none are these options are appropriate the flowers may be returned to us. In the case of delivery problems, we will contact the sender by telephone or e-mail. Please ensure a valid contact number and/or e-mail address is provided.
- We will make every effort to deliver your order as requested. However, we will not be held liable if we fail to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control.
Processing and payment
- Payment must be made via Paypal and the necessary terms and conditions apply.
- Payment will be debited when you submit your order. When you submit your order you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- For your order to be processed and delivered on the required date, you must supply us with all the necessary details requested including full delivery details, postcode and telephone number.
- Your order will be acknowledged via email confirming your details.
- We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued an email acknowledging your order.
- Some plants and flowers are harmful if consumed. We accept no liability for any harm caused by inappropriate use of any of our products.
- You are required to advise us of any allergies suffered by yourself or any intended recipient and anyone else in close proximity to our products to allow us to provide suitable products that will cause no allergic reactions. If we are not advised of allergies we will not accept responsibility for any reactions caused by products bought or received from us.
- Some flowers and their pollen may cause staining. Although every effort will be made on our part to prevent this, care and attention must be exercised when handling flowers. We are in no way responsible for the use/misuse of any of our products.
These terms and conditions do not in any way affect your statutory rights as a consumer.